The Music Ministry of Philippi is a great place for believers of all ages to get involved in vibrant worship leadership. We provide choirs for all ages from Pre-schoolers to Adults.
- JTots: Pre-school Choir (3yrs - 5K) meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:00 pm, in the Children's wing of the Education Building. Kim Inabinet and Melissa Gentry lead JTots. They present worship music 3 to 4 times throughout the church year.
- JKids: Children's Choir (1st-6th Grades) meets on Sunday afternoons at 4:30 pm, in the Family of Faith Center. Karen Finch is the director of JKids. They present both a Christmas and a Spring musical each year as well as worship music throughout the church year.
- JCrew: Student Choir (7th-12th Grades) meets on Sunday afternoons at 4:00 pm, in the Student Sanctuary. Stephanie Goodale and Kathleen Scott are the co-directors of this group. JCrew is more than a choir. JCrew incorporates choral music with interpretive movements as a part of their worship leadership. They present worship music throughout the church year, as well as a Christmas presentation and a summer musical they will present numerous times while on their annual summer mission trip.
- JNotes: Sanctuary Instrumental Ensemble is open to musicians from the 7th grade to adults. This group is responsible for preparing worship music on a weekly basis. They play for the worship services throughout the church year, and they have prepared stand alone instrumental pieces for worship as well. The conductor of JNotes is Pastor Brian. They meet on Wednesday nights at 8:00 pm, in the Sanctuary, following the Mid-Week Worship Service
- Adult Choir: The adult choir meets for practice on Sundays at 4:30 p.m. Come join us!